Established in 5 May 2012, MEC Alumni Association creates and maintains a life-long connection between the Institute and its alumni. In collaboration with an extremely dedicated volunteer board of directors, the Alumni Association works to connect alumni, support students and build an unforgettable Institute experience through a diversity of events, programming and services.
Vision and Priorities
- The mission of the Association is to promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of MEC Bikaner and between Alumni themselves.
- To encourage the formation of Chapters as a means to increase participation of Alumni.
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the institute so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility of their Alma Mater.
- To undertake to organize activities of a civic or charitable nature as also to increase public awareness of the role of technology in value addition in the economic and social development of the nation.
- To do all such ever lawful things as are conductive or incidental to the attainment of the above objectives and/or beneficial to the interests of the Institute and its Alumni.
- To take advantage developing technologies like the Internet in achieving the aims and objectives of the Association.
- To keep alumni informed, and create a network enabling them to remain engaged with their alma mater and help shape its future through the Association's programmes and services.
- Alumni Outreach Building Membership: The College’s alumni are its lasting legacy and strongest voice. Finding new ways to build an engaged membership base is an integral task of the Association.
Involvement and Services
- Developing an active and engaged alumni network empowers both the Institute and its graduates.
- Greetings are send to alumni on their birthdays and other occasions regularly.
- To offer prizes and awards for outstanding project work, research papers or other professional activities by the students of the institute. Also to suitably recognize outstanding social and community services by the Alumni and the students.
- To organize and establish scholarship funds to help the needy and deserving students
How to Become a Life Member
Anyone who has completed its B.Tech as a student at MEC is eligible for lifetime membership. Membership fees is Rs 500/- only. You can also apply online
For more details :
Visit Marudhar Page
Visit our Facebook Page
Email id: email@example.com
A large number of MEC alumni come together from across the nation, for the Alumni Day at its campus to reminisce, to network, to get updated, to get rejuvenated, to reconnect with their alma mater.