DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Ever since its inception the department has been imparting quality education to the students. It has been organizing guest lectures by eminent speakers from industries and prestigious institutes to equip the students with the latest technologies and make them globally competitive.
With the establishment of M. Tech. courses in Digital Communication Systems now the college lays greater emphasis on R&D activities.
The objective of the department is to bestow practical approach and to develop research, innovative skills and confidence levels and make them prepared to face challenges of the industry
- To develop as a group with excellence in technical education, research and consultancy in the field of electronics and communication engineering.
- To develop technocrats, with best technical knowledge and ethical values which will help them serve the discipline of electronics and communication for the betterment of our countrymen.
- An ability to apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science, and Engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments and to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function with multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need of an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- An ability to develop the knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practices.
Programme Educational Objectives
- To provide ECE students with a strong conceptual foundation in the core area of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- To enhance students' qualities like team spirit, effective communication skills, decision making capability and ability to relate their knowledge of electronics and communication engineering for the development of society.
- To prepare students as skilled technocrats to understand professional and ethical responsibilities and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- Graduates of the ECE will be prepared to gain employment in the field of core electronics and telecommunication sectors.
- Electronics lab
- Electronics workshop lab
- Communication lab
- Microprocessor lab
- Antenna & radar lab
- Microwave lab
- Advance communication lab
- Electronics engineering design lab
- Digital communication and signal processing lab
- Micro controller and embedded system lab
- Digital electronics lab
- FPGA lab
- VLSI design lab
- DHDL Lab
- PCB design lab
- Communication lab
- Signal Processing lab